Added values for the fleet
• Closely monitor the status and physical activity of the ship to ensure it meets or exceeds the requirements of international conventions such as SOLAS, MARPOL STCW, MLC as well as individual owners and charterers , social classification, state and port status.
• Regular on-board visits by technical / maritime directors and internal auditors to implement and evaluate quality processes and train crew members on board.
• Control operating costs within the optimal budget without affecting safety, quality and performance standards.
• Develop, manage and control the efficient implementation of energy consumption approved by leading registration agencies, NK, BV, KR.
• Computer-based systems are used to monitor vessels and dump the analyzed data from ships to optimize the speed, consumption and performance of each vessel.
• We have the flexibility to meet the needs of our customers for technical reports and periodic accounting